Tuna and Cucumber Salad
- 1 can Gold Seal No Drain flaked white tuna
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. Gaylea gold sour cream
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, finely chopped
- ¼ cup roasted pepper, finely diced
- 1 seedless cucumber, sliced or chopped
- juice of one fresh lime
- salt and pepper to taste
In a medium sized mixing bowl, add honey, yogurt, sour cream, garlic, dill, roasted pepper and stir until well combined.
Drizzle lime juice over mixture and continue to stir.
Add cucumber until all the cucumber is covered.
Place a cup of the salad onto 4 chilled plates and flake tuna over the salads.