Screen Kids: 5 Skills Every Child Needs in a Tech-Driven World
By: Gary Chapman & Arlene Pellicane
Has Technology Taken Over Your Home?
In Screen Kids, Gary Chapman and Arlene Pellicane will empower you with the tools you need to make positive changes. Through stories, science, and wisdom, you’ll discover how to take back your home from an overdependence on screens. Plus, you’ll learn to teach the five A+ skills that every child needs to master: affection, appreciation, anger management, apology, and attention. Learn how to:
- Protect and nurture your child’s growing brain
- Establish simple boundaries that make a huge difference
- Recognize the warning signs of gaming too much
- Raise a child who won’t gauge success through social media
- Teach your child to be safe online
This newly revised edition features the latest research and interactive assessments, so you can best confront the issues technology create in your home. Now is the time to equip your child with a healthy relationship with screens and an even healthier relationship with others.
Living Waters Book & Toy Store
122 Church St. W.
Elmira, Ontario, N3B 1N3
Shop online www.lwcb.shop